Wednesday 27 July 2022

Out with the Old in wit the New

 Here is the Old

So here is the old...





It was an alright bike, but I wrecked the back wheel on it and it was wobbling around all over the place by doing hops and stuff on it.

Sold it for £40 and bought my new one, really pleased.

I went and got photos of the old bike at the shops today because I felt it right to add those photos and take off the photos of my face on the motorbike on the blog which had this bike in it and it was my only photo of the bike.

Basically I bought the bike to get to and from my house whilst I was decorating and these things are difficult to afford in taxis so I bought a cheap mountain bike.

I have covered a lot of miles on the bike and it more than paid for its self from what I saved. Couple of years after I moved here, I found that I wanted to do mountain biking and found some off road trails and rather enjoyed them and basically wrecked the bike doing them, so bought a new bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment