Thursday 26 May 2022

6 Days Later

I have been off the bike a day or so

19:00 is the plan to get out on the bike, for 30 miles or something, probably going to do the ride I didn’t complete the other day. To be fair, I went back to alcohol to sleep and ended up looking and feeling a lot better because I got sleep, but these aren’t great things.

I think just getting out on the bike and completing a couple of hours will be good, need a drink when I get back though probably to sleep, or I will just play the repetitive song “I know a song that will get on your nerves!"

I am probably needing some food, think I will get fish and chips in a moment, its a bit much before a ride but cannot be bothered to cook, very tired still. The bags under my eyes have gone, but tired feeling are still there along with a headache.

I have not completed that many miles this week and it annoys me, not feeling positive about things and need to keep going, I think I am not eating enough and getting bored in my spare time, it is distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment