Sunday 15 May 2022

The Plan Today

Fitness and Confidence


Whilst I am not going into this for competitive behaviour, I am doing it for fitness. 

Just got back from an epically disappointing ride and things just aren’t good, got a puncture and unfortunately had to ride back home. I had planned to be out for 2hrs and tomorrow is a 40 mile ride, hope the tyre holds till I can fix it, it is tubular, not easy to sort actually, got to take it off, strip it down and use it as a spare after buying a new one, know it was going to happen at some point but Tufo S3 are awesome for not getting these problems.

Really unlucky I am now sitting at home, having completed only 2 miles today, not happy wanted to be sitting at home today anyway (tired needed to sleep) 6hrs only having done 25 yesterday, dragged my back side out having not slept when I needed to, I have eaten well though.

Still up for a 40 mile ride tomorrow, I am fuming, do not know how I am going to do, never mind hey, things happen, it's unlikely to slow me down too much with progress, just a little ticked off that I am not out enjoying the rain at 19:30 till 21:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment